Someone throws boiling water into the air outside where it's negative 22 degrees celsius!
See what happens when you toss boiling water in the air at -22 degrees!
Apparently, incredibly hot water also freezes much faster than cold water.
- Clear Care - Hydrogen Peroxide Lens Cleaner
- Is Emergen-C just plain Stupidit-E?
- How to Cure Your Allergies with Vitamin C
- A Fun Post
- Clear Care - Hydrogen Peroxide Lens Cleaner Part I
- What does Pluronic 17R4 do in Clear Care?
- Clear Care - Hydrogen Peroxide Lens Cleaner Part II
- Fevers are Good for You!
- Small is Still Beautiful Review, Part I
- Curing Allergies with Vitamin C
- Talk about a bad, awkward STD advertisement
- We are the Borg. Resistance is Futile
- AIDS Cured in Patient
- Valentine's Day Science: Science's Perspective on ...
- Choices, and not Discrimination, results in Gender...
- How to make Clear Care go faster
- Linus Pauling and his magical Vitamin C
- How Science Reporting Works
- Dogs trained to detect cancer...through sniffing p...
- Too much college?
- A Conservative Politician's Take on an Environment...
- Amateurs use balloon to film Earth from space (Wir...
- Careful with your products!
- Dangers of EATING LICORICE
- Make it snow!
- ▼ February (15)