Product Reviews from a Scientific Perspective

Friday, February 18, 2011

We are the Borg. Resistance is Futile

Edit: Public Announcement. Google has ripped me off, arbitrarily canceling my advertisement account, and taking back all the money I've earned. All thirty bucks of it, the cheap bastards (lol). They won't even give me a reason why. Do yourself a favor, if you're a publisher, avoid Google's Adsense. For more horror stories, including a lawsuit, see here.

Large cities remind me of Borg ships.
Bluetooth, borg, Borg cubes, Cities




Or better yet, I'd imagine that our planet would look like this if it were assimilated. (The first city is Shanghai, the second is Los Angeles). But at least we don't actually look like Borg.



Crud.

Oh well. Who am I to argue with progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promote Podcast